Thursday, December 27, 2012

Follow Friday #26



This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

If you can't follow via GFC, then please follow via NetworkedBlogs or e-mail! :)
Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. If you don't tell me that you are following, then I don't know that you are. Therefore, I'll not follow you back. I would like to follow each and every one of you back, so it is important that you clearly state that you are following me and not just stopping by. When someone says, "just saying hi!" or "just hopping through!" then I have no idea if you are following or not. That means that I may or may not return the visit, depending on how much time I have. The people who state they are following me will definitely get a visit and follow back. Also be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you.   
  
 


Q: What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?

A: That's easy. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie! That book is entertaining, hilarious, heart-breaking, and takes on important social issues that face American Indians (and American society as a whole) today. 

20 comments:

  1. Oh I definitely be checking this book out, I love anything Native American.

    Old follower-GFC
    New follower- email

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great F&F!

    Never heard of this book before! I will have to check it out.

    New follower! My Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, interesting. I haven't heard of this one yet. Will have to look into it more. Here is my FF. New follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually got to read this during my junior year of high school.

    New GFC Follower: kassandralopez32

    http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower . . my link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never even heard of that book, but it sounds interesting!

    I'm a new Networked Blogs follower. You can find my FF post here.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that book! I totally agree, it has so much to recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not familiar with this title.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-follow_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, sounds like a good choice :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/follow-friday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm actually never read that book before! I've heard many amazing things about it though. For some reason, I almost think that I heard it was going to be a movie. But then again, there are tons of books in the process of becoming movies!

    New follower!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of that one, but I'll definitely check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my F&F

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not read that one :) nor am I sure if I heard of it, but it sounds like a book to look into!
    New gfc follower!

    my F&F

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    I haven't read this title yet, but I'll add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ..
    Just stopping by for the feature and follow friday hop..I have never heard of that book that you mentioned but I would have to say either "The NoteBook" or "Message In A Bottle" by Nicholas Sparks
    I love them both and could read and watch them over and over a zillion times and never get bored! All his books are awesome reads!!

    Following you now, so feel free to follow me as well at the link below. :-)

    BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good choice! New follower :) my blog: morgankatz505.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of that book, but I'll be adding it to my to-read on Goodreads. :)Thanks for stopping by my FF! New follower via GFC.

    ~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll have to look into that one.

    New GFC Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that you choose something different:)I'm a new follower via gfc. I'll look for this book.

    My FF http://jessysbookends.blogspot.com/2012/12/feature-and-follow.html

    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not familiar with the title, but I'll have to look into it.

    New Follower via GFC
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!