Monday, July 8, 2013

I am proud to announce that I am one of the THRONE OF GLASS Ambassadors!

Hi everyone! As you guys know, Throne of Glass was one of my favorite books of 2012. I absolutely adored everything about this novel, as you can see in my review. Sarah J. Maas is an exceptional author, and I can't wait to see what happens to Caelena and the gang next. Luckily, my wait is almost over, as the book comes out in 49 days, but who's counting? 

Anyway, my love for the book inspired Bridget from Bloomsbury to contact me and invite me to become a Throne of Glass Ambassador to help promote Crown of Midnight. I could not believe my luck! This is one of my most anticipated sequels of the year, and I get to help promote it?! Sign me up! So now, since I have the honor of being one of the Ambassadors, I get to share exclusive content and giveaways relating to Crown of Midnight with you guys! How awesome is that?! So stay tuned and check back weekly to see what amazing details and giveaways I will share with you regarding Crown of Midnight

Until then, be sure to check out the amazing trailers for both Throne of Glass (this trailer blew my mind!) and Crown of Midnight!



Haven't read Throne of Glass yet? You're missing out. Order it here and read it in time to pick up Crown of Midnight on release day!

Already have Throne of Glass and want to receive Crown of Midnight in your mailbox on release day? Then pre-order it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!