Friday, August 22, 2014

Follow Friday #46



This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!


Please state in the post if you're a new follower or old follower. Also, be sure to leave a link back to your blog, otherwise I won't know where to go to follow you! Thank you.

This weeks Question:
What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?
Answer: Patricia Briggs' Mercy Thompson series. That'd make an amazing TV show. 

10 comments:

  1. That is a new series to me, I will have to check it out.
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I would love to see that series as a TV show! Awesome choice :)

    New follower via GFC!

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick. That would make a great TV show! New GFC follower.
    Brittney @ Reviews From A Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not heard of that series :) I am a new Bloglovin follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that series - great choice. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is another series I'd really like.
    New Follower.
    Kirsty @ All in One Place
    http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/feature-and-follow-friday-join-hopping.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! *waves* New to the blog hop! Following you via Bloglovin (loric5) and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive always wanted to read that series. New bloglovin follower
    ❤ Brittany @
    Follow me HERE @ Please Feed the Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I'm a new GFC follower. Great pick! Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm a new Bloglovin' follower and it's my first time participating in FF. I've never read the Mercy Thompson series-what's it all about?

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, and I also try to always return the favor! Thanks for stopping by!